Michael M. Olson, Department of Family Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston; Candyce S. Russell and Mindi Higgins-Kessler, School of Family Studies and Human Services, Kansas State University; Richard B. Miller, School of Family Life, Brigham Young University.
EMOTIONAL PROCESSES FOLLOWING DISCLOSURE OF AN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 423–434, October 2002
How to Cite
Olson, M. M., Russell, C. S., Higgins-Kessler, M. and Miller, R. B. (2002), EMOTIONAL PROCESSES FOLLOWING DISCLOSURE OF AN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 28: 423–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2002.tb00367.x
This research was supported by the Vera Mowery McAninch Professorship. We thank Allison Joy for her work in transcribing interviews and Matthew Orr, PhD, for his assistance in development of instruments for and earlier version of this study.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!