C. Everett Bailey, Psychological Counseling Services, LTD, Scottsdale, Arizona, Formerly at MFT Program, Child Development and Family Science, North Dakota State University; Julia Pryce, School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago; Froma Walsh, Center for Family Health, University of Chicago.
TRENDS IN AUTHOR CHARACTERISTICS AND DIVERSITY ISSUES IN THE JOURNAL OF MARITAL AND FAMILY THERAPY FROM 1990 TO 2000
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 479–485, October 2002
How to Cite
Bailey, C. E., Pryce, J. and Walsh, F. (2002), TRENDS IN AUTHOR CHARACTERISTICS AND DIVERSITY ISSUES IN THE JOURNAL OF MARITAL AND FAMILY THERAPY FROM 1990 TO 2000. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 28: 479–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2002.tb00372.x
First authorship is shared between first and second listed authors.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!