D. Russell Crane, Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) Program, Brigham Young University; Karen S. Wampler, MFT Program, Texas Tech University; Douglas H. Sprenkle, MFT Program. Purdue University; Honathan G. Sandberg, MFT Program, Syracuse University; alam J. Hovestadt, Department of Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology. Western Michigan University.
THE SCIENTIST-PRACTITIONER MODEL IN MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY DOCTORAL PROGRAMS: CURRENT STATUS
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 75–83, January 2002
How to Cite
Crane, D. R., Wampler, K. S., Sprenkle, D. H., Sandberg, J. G. and Hovestadt, A. J. (2002), THE SCIENTIST-PRACTITIONER MODEL IN MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY DOCTORAL PROGRAMS: CURRENT STATUS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 28: 75–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2002.tb01175.x
This paper is bases on the authors' papers presented as part of the plenary panel address “Current state of the scientist-practioner model in MFT training program,” at the Amerial Association for Marriage and Family Therapy 1999 Research Gonference, July 23, 1999. Chiago, IL.
Fred Piercy, a member of the JMFT Editorial Advisory Board, served as action editor for this article.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!