Teresa McDowell, MA, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Pacific Lutheran University: Shi-Ruei Fang, PhD, Child and Family Studies, Northern Illinois University; Cecilia Gomez Young, MA, Family Services Community Mental Health Center, McHenry County, IL; Anchal Khanna, MA, The Counseling Center, University of North Florida: Brooke Sherman, MA, Community Mental Health, Three Rivers, MI: and Kenya Brownlee, MA, Resurrection Behavioral Health Procare, Westchester, IL.
MAKING SPACE FOR RACIAL DIALOGUE: OUR EXPERIENCE IN A MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY TRAININGT PROGRAM
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 179–194, April 2003
How to Cite
McDowell, T., Fang, S.-R., Young, C. G., Khanna, A., Sherman, B. and Brownlee, K. (2003), MAKING SPACE FOR RACIAL DIALOGUE: OUR EXPERIENCE IN A MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY TRAININGT PROGRAM. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 29: 179–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2003.tb01199.x
At the time of the study Teresa McDowell, Cecilia Gomez Young. Anchal Khanna, Brooke Sherinan. and Kenya Brownlee were at Northern Illinois University.
We would like to acknowledge the valuable contributions of Carrie Williams to the dialogue group and regret her being unable to continue her involvement beyond the initial phases of the project. We all missed her insight, humor, and compassion.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!