Susan M. Johnson. EdD, Department of Psychology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and director, Ottawa Couple and Family Institute.
THE REVOLUTION IN COUPLE THERAPY: A PRACTITIONER-SCIENTIST PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 365–384, July 2003
How to Cite
Johnson, S. M. (2003), THE REVOLUTION IN COUPLE THERAPY: A PRACTITIONER-SCIENTIST PERSPECTIVE. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 29: 365–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2003.tb01213.x
This article was also publishedd as chapter 6, “Marital Problems.” In the book edited by D.H. Sprenkle (2002). Effectiveness Research in Marriage and Family Therapy (pp. 163-190). Alexandria, VA: American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, web site: www.aamft.org, phone:(703) 838-9808.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!