Robert E. Lee, PhD, Department of Family and Child Sciences, Florida State University; David P. Nichols, SPSS Inc, Chicago, Illinois; William C. Nichols, EdD, Athens, Georgia; Temple Odom, MS, Department of Family and Child Ecology, Michigan State University.
TRENDS IN FAMILY THERAPY SUPERVISION: THE PAST 25 YEARS AND INTO THE FUTURE
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 61–69, January 2004
How to Cite
Lee, R. E., Nichols, D. P., Nichols, W. C. and Odom, T. (2004), TRENDS IN FAMILY THERAPY SUPERVISION: THE PAST 25 YEARS AND INTO THE FUTURE. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 30: 61–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2004.tb01222.x
At the time of study Dr. Lee was at Michigan State University.
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!