PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Purdue University; Adrian J. Blow, PhD, Department of Counseling and Family Therapy, Saint Louis University.
COMMON FACTORS AND OUR SACRED MODELS
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 113–129, April 2004
How to Cite
Sprenkle, D. H. and Blow, A. J. (2004), COMMON FACTORS AND OUR SACRED MODELS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 30: 113–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2004.tb01228.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!