J. Matthew Orr, PhD, MFT Program, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Mercer University School of Medicine; Richard B. Miller, PhD, MFT Program, Brigham Young University; D. Michol Polson, PhD, Atlanta Medical Center Family Practice Residency Program.
TOWARD A STANDARD OF CARE FOR CHILD ADHD: IMPLICATIONS FOR MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 191–205, July 2005
How to Cite
Orr, J. M., Miller, R. B. and Polson, D. M. (2005), TOWARD A STANDARD OF CARE FOR CHILD ADHD: IMPLICATIONS FOR MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 31: 191–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2005.tb01563.x
Portions of this article were presented at the 62nd Annual Conference of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Atlanta, Georgia, September 12, 2004.
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!