Michael Ungar, PhD, School of Social Work, Dalhousie University.
PRACTICING AS A POSTMODERN SUPERVISOR
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 59–71, January 2006
How to Cite
Ungar, M. (2006), PRACTICING AS A POSTMODERN SUPERVISOR. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 32: 59–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2006.tb01588.x
The author wishes to thank Lou Costanzo for his helpful comments on a draft of this article and his thoughtful mentorship.
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!