Terry S. Trepper, PhD, Department of Behavioral Sciences, Purdue University Calumet; Yvonne Dolan, MA, Hammond, Indiana; Eric McCollum, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Falls Church; Thorana S. Nelson, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Utah State University.
STEVE DE SHAZER AND THE FUTURE OF SOLUTION-FOCUSED THERAPY
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 133–139, April 2006
How to Cite
Trepper, T. S., Dolan, Y., McCollum, E. E. and Nelson, T. (2006), STEVE DE SHAZER AND THE FUTURE OF SOLUTION-FOCUSED THERAPY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 32: 133–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2006.tb01595.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!