Pamela Clark, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Converse College;Sally Thigpen, PhD, Psychology Department, Louisiana Tech University;Amy Moeller Yates, Phd, Human Ecology Department, Louisiana Tech University.
INTEGRATING THE OLDER/SPECIAL NEEDS ADOPTIVE CHILD INTO THE FAMILY
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 181–194, April 2006
How to Cite
Clark, P., Thigpen, S. and Yates, A. M. (2006), INTEGRATING THE OLDER/SPECIAL NEEDS ADOPTIVE CHILD INTO THE FAMILY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 32: 181–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2006.tb01599.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!