Ryan B. Seedall, MS, High Country Counseling and Resource Centers, Kemmerer, Wyoming; Mark H. Butler, PhD.
THE EFFECT OF PROXY-VOICE INTERVENTION ON COUPLE SOFTENING IN THE CONTEXT OF ENACTMENTS
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 421–437, October 2006
How to Cite
Seedall, R. B. and Butler, M. H. (2006), THE EFFECT OF PROXY-VOICE INTERVENTION ON COUPLE SOFTENING IN THE CONTEXT OF ENACTMENTS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 32: 421–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2006.tb01618.x
School of Family Life, Brigham Young University.
This research was supported by a grant from the College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences at Brigham Young.
University to Mark H. Butler and Ryan B. Seedall.
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!