Margaret K. Keiley, EdD, Human Development and Family Studies, Auburn University.
MULTIPLE-FAMILY GROUP INTERVENTION FOR INCARCERATED ADOLESCENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES: A PILOT PROJECT
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 106–124, January 2007
How to Cite
Keiley, M. K. (2007), MULTIPLE-FAMILY GROUP INTERVENTION FOR INCARCERATED ADOLESCENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES: A PILOT PROJECT. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 33: 106–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2007.00009.x
The author would like to thank all the student members of the Conduct Disorder Research Group in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program of Purdue University for their help with the implementation of this project over the seven years she was at Purdue. Without their help this clinical and research project would not have been conducted. In addition, the author would like to thank all the adolescents and caregivers who engaged in this treatment; without them this project would not have reached fruition.
This project was supported in part by Grant #02-JF-040 awarded by the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute and made possible by Award No. 2002-JF-FX-0018 awarded by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!