Adrian J. Blow, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Department of Family & Child Ecology, Michigan State University; Douglas H. Sprenkle, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Purdue University; Sean D. Davis, PhD, Marital and Family Therapy, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University—Sacramento Campus.
Is Who Delivers the Treatment More Important than the Treatment Itself? The Role of The Therapist in Common Factors
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 298–317, July 2007
How to Cite
Blow, A. J., Sprenkle, D. H. and Davis, S. D. (2007), Is Who Delivers the Treatment More Important than the Treatment Itself? The Role of The Therapist in Common Factors. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 33: 298–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2007.00029.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!