Sean Barnes, BA, is now in the Department of Psychology, The State University of New York, Binghamton; Kirk Warren Brown, PhD, is now in the Department of Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University; Elizabeth Krusemark, BS, and W. Keith Campbell, PhD, Department of Psychology, University of Georgia; Ronald D. Rogge, PhD, Department of Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology, University of Rochester.
The role of mindfulness in romantic relationship satisfaction and responses to relationship stress
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 482–500, October 2007
How to Cite
Barnes, S., Brown, K. W., Krusemark, E., Campbell, W. K. and Rogge, R. D. (2007), The role of mindfulness in romantic relationship satisfaction and responses to relationship stress. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 33: 482–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2007.00033.x
Portions of this research were presented at the 38th Annual Convention of the Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, New Orleans, Louisiana, November 2004. This research was supported by a Barth-Crapsey grant for undergraduate research to the first author and through donations from Rochester, New York, area businesses (The Distillery, Pellegrino’s Deli Cafe, Atomic Eggplant, Don Pablo’s Mexican Kitchen, Red Lobster, and Arthur Murray Dance Studios). We gratefully acknowledge the research assistance of Ellen Porter, Matt Della Porta, Jordan Silberman, Desleigh Gilbert, and Sara Gilbert.
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!