James W. Carson and Kimberly M. Carson, Duke University Medical Center; Karen M. Gil and Donald H. Baucom, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Self-expansion as a mediator of relationship improvements in a mindfulness intervention
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 517–528, October 2007
How to Cite
Carson, J. W., Carson, K. M., Gil, K. M. and Baucom, D. H. (2007), Self-expansion as a mediator of relationship improvements in a mindfulness intervention. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 33: 517–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2007.00035.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!