Benjamin E. Caldwell, PsyD, Marital and Family Therapy Programs, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University, Sacramento, California; Scott R. Woolley, PhD, Marital and Family Therapy Programs, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University, San Diego, California; Casey J. Caldwell, JD, MBA, was an MBA student at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, at the time of the study.
Preliminary Estimates of Cost-Effectiveness for Marital Therapy
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 392–405, July 2007
How to Cite
Caldwell, B. E., Woolley, S. R. and Caldwell, C. J. (2007), Preliminary Estimates of Cost-Effectiveness for Marital Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 33: 392–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2007.00038.x
The authors wish to thank Steve Brown, PhD, for his valuable feedback and support.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!