Jeffrey L. Todahl, PhD, College of Education, University of Oregon; Deanna Linville, PhD, College of Education, University of Oregon; Liang-Ying Chou, MEd, is a doctoral student in Family Therapy, Syracuse University; Patricia Maher-Cosenza, BA, Cronin House, Hayward, California.
A Qualitative Study of Intimate Partner Violence Universal Screening by Family Therapy Interns: Implications for Practice, Research, Training, and Supervision
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 28–43, January 2008
How to Cite
Todahl, J. L., Linville, D., Chou, L.-Y. and Maher-Cosenza, P. (2008), A Qualitative Study of Intimate Partner Violence Universal Screening by Family Therapy Interns: Implications for Practice, Research, Training, and Supervision. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 34: 28–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2008.00051.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!