Kimberly Flemke, PhD, is assistant professor at Drexel University in the Graduate Programs of Couples and Family Therapy and works clinically at Council for Relationships, Philadelphia; and Katherine R. Allen, PhD, is professor of family studies at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
Women’s Experience of Rage: A Critical Feminist Analysis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 58–74, January 2008
How to Cite
Flemke, K. and Allen, K. R. (2008), Women’s Experience of Rage: A Critical Feminist Analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 34: 58–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2008.00053.x
This paper was presented in November 2006 at the National Council on Family Relations conference in Minneapolis, MN. This research was supported by a grant from the Fahs-Beck Fund for Research and Experimentation, administered by the New York Community Trust. Thanks to Claire Renzetti, Karen Rosen, and Sandi Stith for their insights and support during the research process. In addition, deep appreciation is expressed to the participants of this study, as well as to the prison’s clinical director and her staff, whose assistance made this research possible.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!