Sara A. Smock, PhD, Applied and Professional Studies, Texas Tech University; Terry S. Trepper, PhD, Joseph L. Wetchler, PhD, Rose Ray, PhD, and Kent Pierce, PhD, Department of Behavioral Sciences, Purdue University Calumet; Eric E. McCollum, PhD, Human Development, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Northern Virginia Center.
Solution-Focused Group Therapy for Level 1 Substance Abusers
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 107–120, January 2008
How to Cite
Smock, S. A., Trepper, T. S., Wetchler, J. L., McCollum, E. E., Ray, R. and Pierce, K. (2008), Solution-Focused Group Therapy for Level 1 Substance Abusers. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 34: 107–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2008.00056.x
This project was completed at Purdue University Calumet’s Marriage and Family Therapy Center. Sara received the Purdue Calumet Graduate Research Award (2002), which funded this project. In 2004, Sara won the AAMFT’s Dissertation/Thesis award for this project. This project was presented at the Solution-Focused Practices conference in Loma Linda, California, fall of 2003.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!