Abigail Gewirtz, PhD, Department of Family Social Science & Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota; Marion Forgatch, PhD, Research Scientist, Oregon Social Learning Center; Elizabeth Wieling, PhD, Family Social Science, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, Minnesota.
Parenting Practices as Potential Mechanisms for Child adjustment Following Mass Trauma
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 177–192, April 2008
How to Cite
Gewirtz, A., Forgatch, M. and Wieling, E. (2008), Parenting Practices as Potential Mechanisms for Child adjustment Following Mass Trauma. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 34: 177–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2008.00063.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!