Judith Landau, MD, DPM, LMFT, CFLE, President of Linking Human Systems, LLC, and LINC Foundation; Mona Mittal, PhD, Department of Marriage and Family Therapy, Syracuse University; Elizabeth Wieling, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, University of Minnesota.
Linking Human Systems: Strengthening Individuals, Families, And Communities in the Wake of Mass Trauma
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 193–209, April 2008
How to Cite
Landau, J., Mittal, M. and Wieling, E. (2008), Linking Human Systems: Strengthening Individuals, Families, And Communities in the Wake of Mass Trauma. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 34: 193–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2008.00064.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!