Karen R. Gouze, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, and Director of Training in Psychology at Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois; Richard Wendel, DMin, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Adjunct Faculty of the Family Institute at Northwestern University, and Allied Health Professional at Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois.
Integrative Module-Based Family Therapy: Application and Training
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 269–286, July 2008
How to Cite
Gouze, K. R. and Wendel, R. (2008), Integrative Module-Based Family Therapy: Application and Training. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 34: 269–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2008.00072.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!