Katherine M. Hertlein, PhD, is an assistant professor in the Department of Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Nevada, Las Vegas; Megan Webster is a master’s student in the Department of Counselor Education, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Technology, Relationships, and Problems: A Research Synthesis
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 445–460, October 2008
How to Cite
Hertlein, K. M. and Webster, M. (2008), Technology, Relationships, and Problems: A Research Synthesis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 34: 445–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2008.00087.x
We would like to thank Lisa Crammer for her assistance in the preparation of this article.
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!