Natasha Slesnick, PhD, Department of Human Development and Family Science, The Ohio State University; Jillian L. Prestopnik, PhD, Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico.
Comparison of Family Therapy Outcome With Alcohol-Abusing, Runaway Adolescents
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 255–277, July 2009
How to Cite
Slesnick, N. and Prestopnik, J. L. (2009), Comparison of Family Therapy Outcome With Alcohol-Abusing, Runaway Adolescents. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 35: 255–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00121.x
This work has been supported by NIAAA and CSAT Grant No. AA12173.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!