Natasha Slesnick, PhD, Department of Human Development and Family Science, The Ohio State University; Jillian L. Prestopnik, PhD, Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico.
Comparison of Family Therapy Outcome With Alcohol-Abusing, Runaway Adolescents
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 255–277, July 2009
How to Cite
Slesnick, N. and Prestopnik, J. L. (2009), Comparison of Family Therapy Outcome With Alcohol-Abusing, Runaway Adolescents. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 35: 255–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00121.x
This work has been supported by NIAAA and CSAT Grant No. AA12173.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!