Frederic J. Sautter, PhD, is Director of Family Mental Health at the Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System in New Orleans, Louisiana, and Core Investigator for the South Central Mental Illness Research Education and Clinical Center; Shirley M. Glynn, PhD, is Research Psychologist at the West Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Associate Research Psychologist at the UCLA Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences in Los Angeles, California; Karin E. Thompson, PhD, is Staff Psychologist in the PTSD Program at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Memphis, Tennessee; Laurel Franklin, PhD, is Program Manager of the OEF/OIF Trauma Recovery Program in the PTSD Program of the Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System in New Orleans, Louisiana; Xiaotong Han is Statistical Research Consultant in the South Central Mental Illness Research Education and Clinical Center in Little Rock, Arkansas.
A Couple-Based Approach to the Reduction of PTSD Avoidance Symptoms: Preliminary Findings
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
© 2009 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 343–349, July 2009
How to Cite
Sautter, F. J., Glynn, S. M., Thompson, K. E., Franklin, L. and Han, X. (2009), A Couple-Based Approach to the Reduction of PTSD Avoidance Symptoms: Preliminary Findings. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 35: 343–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00125.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!