George M. Simon, MS, LMFT, is a member of the faculty of The Minuchin Center for the Family, New York, New York.
The role of the therapist: what effective therapists do
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 8–12, June 2012
How to Cite
Simon, G. M. (2012), The role of the therapist: what effective therapists do. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 8–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00136.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!