Jennifer L. Matheson, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies at Colorado State University; Karen H. Rosen, EdD, is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Human Development at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
Marriage and Family Therapy Faculty Members' Balance of Work and Personal Life
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 394–416, April 2012
How to Cite
Matheson, J. L. and Rosen, K. H. (2012), Marriage and Family Therapy Faculty Members' Balance of Work and Personal Life. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 394–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00137.x
This research was completed when Dr. Matheson was a master’s student at Virginia Tech. Preliminary results were presented at the AAMFT annual conference in 2002. A portion of the research was funded by a Human Development graduate research award in 2001.
We wish to thank Drs. Eric McCollum and Sandi Stith for their guidance on this project. We would also like to give our sincere gratitude to the faculty members who participated in this study. Their experiences have helped us learn and grow, and we hope they will do the same with all who read this article.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!