Scott R. Woolley, PhD, Marital and Family Therapy Graduate Programs, Alliant International University. The author wishes to thank Benjamin Caldwell, PsyD, for his helpful suggestion on an earlier draft of this article.
Purposes, Diversities, and Futures in MFT Doctoral Education
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 282–290, July 2010
How to Cite
Woolley, S. R. (2010), Purposes, Diversities, and Futures in MFT Doctoral Education. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 36: 282–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00160.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!