Lenore M. McWey, PhD, is an Assistant Professor, Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) Doctoral Program, Department of Family and Child Sciences, Florida State University; Julie Humphreys, MS, LMFT, is the founder and director of Intensive Crisis Counseling Service, Inc., Tallahassee, Florida; Andrea Pazdera, MEd, is an MFT doctoral candidate, Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) Doctoral Program, Department of Family and Child Sciences, Florida State University.
Action-Oriented Evaluation of an In-Home Family Therapy Program for Families At Risk for Foster Care Placement
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 137–152, April 2011
How to Cite
McWey, L. M., Humphreys, J. and Pazdera, A. L. (2011), Action-Oriented Evaluation of an In-Home Family Therapy Program for Families At Risk for Foster Care Placement. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 137–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00165.x
This project was supported with a grant from the UK Center for Poverty Research through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, grant number 5ASPE417-03. The opinions and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s) and should not be constructed as representing the opinions or policy of the UKCPR or any other agency of the federal government.
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!