James Morris, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Texas Tech University; George Stone, LCSW, Public and Private Practice, Anchorage, Alaska.
Children and Psychotropic Medication: A Cautionary Note
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 299–306, July 2011
How to Cite
Morris, J. and Stone, G. (2011), Children and Psychotropic Medication: A Cautionary Note. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 299–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00178.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!