Leslie Greenberg, PhD, Department of Psychology, York University; Serine Warwar, PhD, St. Johns Rehabilitation Hospital, Toronto; Wanda Malcolm, PhD, Wycliffe College, University of Toronto.
Emotion-Focused Couples Therapy and the Facilitation of Forgiveness
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2009 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 28–42, January 2010
How to Cite
Greenberg, L., Warwar, S. and Malcolm, W. (2010), Emotion-Focused Couples Therapy and the Facilitation of Forgiveness. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 36: 28–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2009.00185.x
This study was supported by a Grant ID# CRF 5202 from the Campaign for Forgiveness Research to the first author.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!