Sara A. Smock, PhD, Applied and Professional Studies, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX; Eric E. McCollum, PhD, Human Development, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Northern Virginia Center; Michelle L. Stevenson, PhD, University of Texas System, Austin, TX.
The Development of the Solution Building Inventory
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 499–510, October 2010
How to Cite
Smock, S. A., McCollum, E. E. and Stevenson, M. L. (2010), The Development of the Solution Building Inventory. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 36: 499–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2010.00197.x
This project was completed at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Data from this project have been presented at AAMFT and the conference on Solution-Focused Practices.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!