Jason James Platt, PhD, Program Director, Counseling Psychology and Latin American Immersion Programs, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University’s Mexico City Campus.
A Mexico City–Based Immersion Education Program: Training Mental Health Clinicians For Practice With Latino Communities
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 352–364, April 2012
How to Cite
Platt, J. J. (2012), A Mexico City–Based Immersion Education Program: Training Mental Health Clinicians For Practice With Latino Communities. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 352–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2010.00208.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!