Teresa McDowell, EdD, is an Associate Professor and Director of the Marriage, Couple and Family Therapy program at Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling; Kristen Goessling, MS, was a graduate student in the Community Counseling program at Lewis & Clark at the time this article was written; Tatiana Melendez, ABD, is a doctoral candidate at the University of Connecticut and was a doctoral fellow at Lewis & Clark at the time this article was written.
Transformative Learning through International Immersion: Building Multicultural Competence in Family Therapy and Counseling
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 365–379, April 2012
How to Cite
McDowell, T., Goessling, K. and Melendez, T. (2012), Transformative Learning through International Immersion: Building Multicultural Competence in Family Therapy and Counseling. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 365–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2010.00209.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!