Julie Ramisch, MS, is a doctoral student in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Michigan State University.
Marriage and Family Therapists Working With Couples Who Have Children With Autism
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 305–316, April 2012
How to Cite
Ramisch, J. (2012), Marriage and Family Therapists Working With Couples Who Have Children With Autism. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 305–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2010.00210.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!