Jessica E. Lambert, PhD, Trauma, Health & Hazards Center, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs; Alyson H. Skinner, BA, Department of Educational & Counseling Psychology, University at Albany, State University of New York; Micki L. Friedlander, PhD, Department of Educational & Counseling Psychology, University at Albany, State University of New York.
Problematic Within-Family Alliances in Conjoint Family Therapy: A Close Look at Five Cases
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 417–428, April 2012
How to Cite
Lambert, J. E., Skinner, A. H. and Friedlander, M. L. (2012), Problematic Within-Family Alliances in Conjoint Family Therapy: A Close Look at Five Cases. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 417–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2010.00212.x
The authors would like to thank Laurie Heatherington and Valen Escudero for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!