Jesse Owen, PhD, Licensed Psychologist, Assistant Professor, Department of Educational and Counseling Psychology, College of Education and Human Development, University of Louisville; Galena K. Rhoades, PhD, Licensed Psychologist, Senior Researcher, Psychology Department, Center for Marital and Family Studies, University of Denver.
Reducing Interparental Conflict Among Parents in Contentious Child Custody Disputes: An Initial Investigation of the Working Together Program
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 542–555, July 2012
How to Cite
Owen, J. and Rhoades, G. K. (2012), Reducing Interparental Conflict Among Parents in Contentious Child Custody Disputes: An Initial Investigation of the Working Together Program. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 542–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2010.00215.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!