Thorana S. Nelson, PhD, Professor of Family Therapy, Department of Family, Consumer, and Human Development, Utah State University; Todd Graves, MS, Clinical Therapist, Aspen Ranch, Loa, Utah.
Core Competencies in Advanced Training: What Supervisors Say About Graduate Training
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 429–451, October 2011
How to Cite
Nelson, T. S. and Graves, T. (2011), Core Competencies in Advanced Training: What Supervisors Say About Graduate Training. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 429–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2010.00216.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!