Ok Mi Baik is a Doctoral Candidate in Social Welfare, Case Western Reserve University; Dr. Kathryn Betts Adams is an Assistant Professor of Social Work at the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Case Western Reserve University.
Improving the Well-Being of Couples Facing Cancer: A Review of Couples-Based Psychosocial Interventions
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 250–266, April 2011
How to Cite
Baik, O. M. and Adams, K. B. (2011), Improving the Well-Being of Couples Facing Cancer: A Review of Couples-Based Psychosocial Interventions. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 250–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2010.00217.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!