Frank M. Dattilio is on the Faculty of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine; Nikolaos Kazantzis is on the Faculty at the School of Psychological Science at La Trobe University; Gregg Shinkfield is a staff psychologist at the Barossa Unit, Thomas Embling Hospital; Amanda G. Carr is a doctoral candidate in the Counseling Psychology program at Lehigh University.
A Survey of Homework Use, Experience of Barriers to Homework, and Attitudes About the Barriers to Homework Among Couples and Family Therapists
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 121–136, April 2011
How to Cite
Dattilio, F. M., Kazantzis, N., Shinkfield, G. and Carr, A. G. (2011), A Survey of Homework Use, Experience of Barriers to Homework, and Attitudes About the Barriers to Homework Among Couples and Family Therapists. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 121–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00223.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!