Sherry M. Walling, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychology, Fresno Pacific University; Jeffrey C. Meehan, PhD, Indiana University; Amy D. Marshall, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychology, Pennsylvania State University; Amy Holtzworth-Munroe, PhD, Professor of Psychology, College of Arts and Sciences, Indiana University; Casey T. Taft, PhD, National Center for PTSD, VA Boston Healthcare System, and Associate Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine.
The Relationship of Intimate Partner Aggression to Head Injury, Executive Functioning, and Intelligence
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 471–485, July 2012
How to Cite
Walling, S. M., Meehan, J. C., Marshall, A. D., Holtzworth-Munroe, A. and Taft, C. T. (2012), The Relationship of Intimate Partner Aggression to Head Injury, Executive Functioning, and Intelligence. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 471–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00226.x
This project was supported by a NIH grant, #PHS R01-MH51935, awarded to Amy Holtzworth-Munroe. We thank Katie Herron, Randy Hobbs, Greg Stuart, Kristy Dreher, Joelene Bergonzi, Scott Carlson, Brian Gmutza, Lisa Thomas, and Tracy Calhoun for their help in recruiting and assessing subjects and with data management and analyses.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!