Maria Hackbarth, MS, Child and Family Therapist at ARC Community Services, Inc.; Thomas Pavkov, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychology and Director of the Institute for Social and Policy Research, Purdue University Calumet; Joseph Wetchler, PhD, Professor and Director of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Purdue University Calumet; Michael Flannery, MPS, Professor of Hospitality, Tourism and Management and Head of the Department of Behavioral Sciences, Purdue University Calumet.
Natural Disasters: An Assessment of Family Resiliency Following Hurricane Katrina
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 340–351, April 2012
How to Cite
Hackbarth, M., Pavkov, T., Wetchler, J. and Flannery, M. (2012), Natural Disasters: An Assessment of Family Resiliency Following Hurricane Katrina. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 340–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00227.x
Maria Hackbarth was a Marriage and Family Therapy Master’s of Science student at Purdue University Calumet during the time period that the research took place.
This work is supported by the Indiana Association for Marriage and Family Therapy through their Graduate Student Research Award Grant. We would like to further acknowledge the Institute for Social and Policy Research at Purdue University Calumet for hosting the online survey.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!