J. Scott Fraser, PhD, is Professor in the School of Professional Psychology at Wright State University in Dayton; Andrew D. Solovey, MSW, LISW, is Associate Director of Clinical Services at the Scioto Paint Valley Mental Health Center; David Grove, MSW, LISW, is Co-Director of the Family Therapy Institute of Columbus; Mo Yee Lee, PhD, and Gilbert J. Greene, PhD, LISW, IMFT, are Professors in the College of Social Work at The Ohio State University.
Integrative Families and Systems Treatment: A Middle Path Toward Integrating Common and Specific Factors in Evidence-Based Family Therapy
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 515–528, July 2012
How to Cite
Fraser, J. S., Solovey, A. D., Grove, D., Lee, M. Y. and Greene, G. J. (2012), Integrative Families and Systems Treatment: A Middle Path Toward Integrating Common and Specific Factors in Evidence-Based Family Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 515–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00228.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!