Diane R. Gehart, PhD, Professor, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, California State University.
The Mental Health Recovery Movement and Family Therapy, Part II: A Collaborative, Appreciative Approach for Supporting Mental Health Recovery
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 443–457, July 2012
How to Cite
Gehart, D. R. (2012), The Mental Health Recovery Movement and Family Therapy, Part II: A Collaborative, Appreciative Approach for Supporting Mental Health Recovery. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 443–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00229.x
The literature review was supported in part by a grant from the California Board of Behavioral Science that funded the creation of a bibliography for the new MFT curriculum that is available at http://www.bbs.ca.gov and http://www.masteringcompetencies.com. Portions of this article were presented at the 2009 American Association for Family Therapy Annual Convention.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!