Diane R. Gehart, PhD, Professor, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, California State University.
The Mental Health Recovery Movement and Family Therapy, Part I: Consumer-Led Reform of Services to Persons Diagnosed with Severe Mental Illness
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 429–442, July 2012
How to Cite
Gehart, D. R. (2012), The Mental Health Recovery Movement and Family Therapy, Part I: Consumer-Led Reform of Services to Persons Diagnosed with Severe Mental Illness. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 429–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00230.x
The literature review was supported in part by a grant from the California Board of Behavioral Science that funded the creation of a bibliography for the new MFT curriculum that is available at http://www.bbs.ca.gov and http://www.masteringcompetencies.com. Portions of this article were presented at the 2009 American Association for Family Therapy Annual Convention.
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!