Kyle D. Killian, PhD, LMFT, is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Health at York University and is Research Faculty at the Centre for Refugee Studies.
Development and Validation of the Emotional Self-Awareness Questionnaire: A Measure of Emotional Intelligence
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 502–514, July 2012
How to Cite
Killian, K. D. (2012), Development and Validation of the Emotional Self-Awareness Questionnaire: A Measure of Emotional Intelligence. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 502–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00233.x
The author wishes to acknowledge David Baptiste for his invaluable comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this article.
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!