Athena Androutsopoulou, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist in private practice (http://www.androutsopoulou.gr). She is also co-director and supervisor at the Training and Research Institute for Systemic Psychotherapy (http://www.logopsychis.gr)
Red Balloon: Approaching Dreams as Self-Narratives
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 479–490, October 2011
How to Cite
Androutsopoulou, A. (2011), Red Balloon: Approaching Dreams as Self-Narratives. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 479–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00236.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!