Peter Rober, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and family therapist at Context, UPC K.U. Leuven, Belgium, and professor at the Institute of Family and Sexuality Studies, University of Leuven, Belgium; Geertje Walravens, BA, is a family therapist at Context, UPC K.U. Leuven, Belgium, and trainer at the training institute IPRR, Belgium; Leen Versteynen, MA, is a clinical psychologist at the Institute of Family and Sexuality Studies, University of Leuven, Belgium.
“In Search of a Tale They can Live With”: About Loss, Family Secrets, and Selective Disclosure
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 529–541, July 2012
How to Cite
Rober, P., Walravens, G. and Versteynen, L. (2012), “In Search of a Tale They can Live With”: About Loss, Family Secrets, and Selective Disclosure. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 529–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00237.x
We want to extend our sincere appreciation to Jaap van Hoewijk for his permission to study his film and for his generous cooperation in this project. We also want to thank Prof. Dr. Rosenblatt (University of Minnesota, USA) for his help in writing this article.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!